LET'S WORK TOGETHER
You and I have a lot to learn from one another.
As a PYOP studio owner for 4 years I know how much work goes into running your own studio. I experienced first hand how much branding your studio adds to your success and makes you stand out online to new & existing audiences.
I can show you on my feed where I implemented a new social strategy for my Instagram, and the analytics are there to speak for themselves! I began to attract a new audience from not only potential customers, but from other pyop studio owners and making amazing connections within this fantastic industry.
BRANDING | MARKETING
Instagram has undoubtedly become the most essential & *FREE* business resource out there. It connects you with your devoted audience of current followers, and also introduces you to new followers & customers and increase your studio's brand awareness. As a visual platform, this helps you create a message/mission that permeates your audience and rules all the processes of your studio. Your social media aesthetics should match that of the actual studio. Make your pages almost like a virtual tour of your studio so your audience know what to expect when they visit & paint!
If you are a newer studio starting up and building your studios branding and marketing, or an experienced studio just looking for some fine tuning & guidance, I am here and devoted to helping YOU and YOUR studio flourish by establishing and implementing your own unique branding.
OVER 6 WEEKS WE WILL:
- work together 1:1 over 6 1-hour mentoring calls
- conduct an instagram audit to find where growth is best suited
- establish your studio brand/aesthetic for your insta feed
- plan & schedule consistent, creative & educational content
- introduce you to & guide you through the best apps to help things run smoothly
- increase your studios instagram engagement, reach & growth
- plan your own DIY branding photoshoots
- continue learning through downloadable workbooks
- continuously strategize outside 1:1 calls for the entire 6 weeks
- complete weekly digital to dos to implement your new social strategy